HP ENVY 5000 Drivers Software Printer
HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Printer – “HP Driver Update” is a professional website that presents printer drivers/software for HP ENVY 5000 and any existing printer type. Moreover, we are to help you find full information about the complete features of driver and software.
Select the right driver or software that compatible with your operating system (OS), For those of you who need hp printer driver is easy just by clicking the download link shown below. Support for Windows and OS Mac, software or driver download Link from the website is reliable and free by viruses and spam.
HP ENVY 5000 Series Drivers and Software – For Windows Operating Systems (OS)
|Driver and Software Windows||Version||Size||Download|
|HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver for Windows 10/ 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64Bit)||44.3.2218||129.2 MB||Download|
|HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver for Windows 10/ 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32Bit)||44.3.2218||60.7 MB||Download|
|HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver for Windows 10/ 8.1/8/7(64Bit)||44.3.2218||66.8 MB||Download|
Setup Procedures – Microsoft Windows OS
1. Close any software applications running on your Laptop/computer.
2. Click on “Download Only” button and save the file to your hard disk.
3. Double click on the downloaded file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The default directory these files are extracted to have a similar name to the printer model.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed installation.
HP ENVY 5000 Series Drivers and Software – For Mac Operating Systems (OS)
|Driver and Software Mac OS||Version||Size||Download|
|HP Smart for Mac OS 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11||3.0||24.8 MB||Download|
|HP Easy Start for Mac OS 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9||18.104.22.168||9.1 MB||Download|
Setup Procedures – Mac OS
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double click file in the folder. Installation will begins automatically.