Officejet 6500 – E709 overview
“Hp Driver Update” This HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-one printer can perform smoothly for home office or personal printers at home. However, this printer has flaws in several parts that excel in our all-in-one printer.
HP Officejet 6500 Wireless, created with wireless users in mind. Just add this all-in-one printer to the wireless network, and you don’t worry about tripping over large wires. The standard software bundle you want with HP all-in-one today.
Including basic OCR and also printing and scanning management is provided and the machine is capable of being connected to a Microsoft Windows version from 2000 or OS X 10.4 and above. The use of Linux is supported by HPLIP and is commonly known to work with versions of SuSE, Fedora, Ubuntu and also Debian.
In Cartridge Compatibility
HP CD971AN, CD972AN, CD973AN, CD974AN, CD975AN, CH634AN, CH635AN, CH636AN, N9H55FN ink cartridges can offer the results your printer was engineered to deliver.
HP Officejet 6500 – E709 Software and Driver for Windows
|Download Driver for Windows||Size||Download|
|Full Feature Software and Drivers for Microsoft Windows (64 & 32-Bit)||228.0 MB||Download|
|Scanner Software for Microsoft Windows (64 & 32-Bit)||9.2 MB||Download|
Compatibility Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Vista, Windows XP – All support (64 and 32-bit)
How To Installation of Driver Windows?
1. Close any software applications running on your Laptop/computer.
2. Click on the Download Only button and save the file to your hard disk.
3. Double click on the downloaded file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The default directory these files are extracted to have a similar name to the printer model.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed installation.
HP Officejet 6500 – E709 Manual
PDF user guides require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing.
Note: Use the most current version of the reader for viewing these PDF user guides.
Note: If you want to download from hp website HP Officials Website.
How to Scan Computer HP Officejet 6500 – E709
Before you are able to use the scanning feature from the HP 6500 – E709, you need to make sure that you have installed the scanning software meant for this printer. if you have not, then you can follow these simple steps below.
Installing Scanning Software
Before starting the installation process, you need to make sure that you have the correct scanning software for this printer. without the proper one, you will not be able to use the scanning feature from this printer. once the software is ready, you just need to follow these simple steps below. These steps will help you installing the scanning software for the HP. Here are the steps.
- You need to first turn on the printer and the computer where you want to install the software.
- After that, put some papers on the paper feeder of this printer.
- Make sure the ink cartridge is placed correctly inside the printer.
- Go to the website and you can find the setup file that you need to install the software.
- After you downloaded the file, run the setup file.
- Once the installation process is finished, you need to try putting a sample on the scanner glass of this printer. you can try to do the scanning function of this printer now.
- Once you put the paper that you want to scan, you can start the software that you have installed earlier.
If you want to scan directly to your computer, you need to use the proper software based on the operating system of your computer. If your computer is using Windows operating system, you can use the application called HP Easy Scan. On the other hand, if you are using the Mac operating system, you have to use the HP Scan Software or the Apple Image Capture. Without this application, you will have a hard time scanning the documents or photos that you want.
Detailed Scanning in Windows Operating System
This is the part where you will be able to learn the steps to scan your documents or photos if you are using a Windows operating system. Do not worry if you are using a specific Windows version because this part will tell you what you have to do with a specific Windows version.
- The first thing that you have to do is go to the app store and find the Windows Fax and
- Open the application and you will find the scan option on the navigation panel.
- From there, you will find the new scan option.
- Choose this option and you can start the scanning.
- After the scanning, you will get the preview. If you are okay with that, you just need to
save the scanned result.
- For the start, you need to place the source that you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- After that, you need to download and install the HP Scan and Capture application before
you can start scanning.
- Install the application that you have downloaded.
- Once you open the application, you will find the setting.
- Go to that part and choose the Select Drive option. This is the time when you have to set the HP DeskJet 3730 as the course for scanning.
- Start the scanning process.
- After the preview appears, you can choose to save the scanning result or to scan the source once more for the better result.
Detailed Scanning in Mac Operating System
Here are the steps to use the scanning function in the Mac operating system:
- For the start, connect the computer with the HP DeskJet 3730 using the SUB cable that
you have. make sure the printer and the computer are turned on.
- After that, open the scanner lid and put the scanning source on the top of the scanning
- The next thing that you need to do is running the HP Easy Scan application that you
have installed earlier.
- Once you open the application, you will find the preset option where you can do the
- After that, you just need to wait for the scanning process to finish and save the scanned
- For your information, you can set the details of the scanning result before you save it if