Photosmart 5512 e-All-in-One Printer – B111a – “HP Driver Update” is a professional website that presents drivers and software for hp printer support and any existing printer type. Moreover, we are to help you find full information about the complete features of hp printer drivers and software.
Furthermore, we also offer you get the steps of the installed printer driver and software procedure for HP Photosmart 5512 – B111a Driver Printer. You will be easy to install what you want on your laptop/computer. Next everything is installed on your device, and you can operate the printer entirely.
Software and Driver
Publish, scan and also copy from one gadget with the HP Photosmart 5512 e-All-in-One Printer. It supports wireless 802.11 b/g/n procedures so you can share the printer with the other customers on a Wi-Fi network. POWER CELEBRITY certified the printer helps save on power and energy expenses. The HP multifunction printer is easy to set up, straightforward to utilize and also suitable with many media types consisting of banner, ordinary paper, card stock, envelopes, hagaki card, and also picture paper. It sports a trendy outside that assimilates well with most desks, workshops and also houses.
The all-in-one inkjet printer functions well with a lot of the modern operating systems from the Windows, Linux and MAC platforms. Making use of real HP accessories like ink cartridges as well as original, high-grade paper extends the life of the printer. With e-Print assistance, the Photosmart 5512 e-All-in-One allows straight printing to the gadget from any e-mail- and internet-capable device.
- Print Speed
- Black: Up to 11 ppm; Color: Up to 7.5 ppm
- Print Resolution
- Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Wireless 802.11x supported
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
- HP 564 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge; HP 564 Cyan Inkjet Print Cartridge; HP 564 Magenta Inkjet Print Cartridge; HP 564 Yellow Inkjet Print Cartridge
Select the right driver or software that compatible with your operating system (OS), For those of you who need to download HP printer driver software series is easy just by clicking the link shown below. Support for Windows and OS Mac, software or driver download Link from the website is reliable and free by viruses and spam.
HP Photosmart 5512? you could download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 XP and Vista and Mac Os that you need.
Software and Driver HP Photosmart 5512 – B111a for Windows
|Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows||Size||Link|
|HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B111 Full Feature Software and Driver for Windows 10/ 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit)||56.1 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B111 Basic Driver for Windows 10/ 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (64Bit)||22.3 MB||Download|
|HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series – B111 Basic Driver for Windows 10/ 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-Bit)||20.8 MB||Download|
|Scanner Software for Windows 10/ 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (64/32-Bit)||9.2 MB||Download|
Compatibility Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Vista, Windows XP – All support (64 and 32-bit)
Setup Procedures Windows
1. Close any software applications running on your Laptop/computer.
2. Click on the Download Only button and save the file to your hard disk.
3. Double click on the downloaded file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The default directory these files are extracted to have a similar name to the printer model.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed installation.
Software and Drivers HP Photosmart 5512 – B111a for Macintosh
|Driver and Software for Microsoft Macintosh||Version||Link|
|HP Easy Start 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11||9.1 MB||Download|
Compatibility Operating Systems: OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
Setup Procedures Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double click file in the folder. Installation will begins automatically.
|User Guides||File Type||Size||Link|
PDF user guides require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing.
You May Like: